Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ecommerce stores have been selling more than traditional brick and mortar stores. There are multiple reasons for this:
1. Convenience: Online shopping offers customers the comfort of shopping from their own homes without the need to go to a physical store.
2. Global reach: Ecommerce stores can target customers worldwide, whereas brick and mortar stores are typically limited to local or regional customers.
3. 24/7 availability: Ecommerce stores are open at all times, enabling customers to shop whenever they want, whereas brick and mortar stores have fixed operating hours.
4. Lower overhead costs: Ecommerce stores usually have lower overhead expenses than brick and mortar stores, which may result in lower prices for customers.
5. Personalization: Ecommerce stores can customize the shopping experience for each customer using data and analytics, providing targeted product recommendations and promotions.
It should be noted that while ecommerce stores have various benefits over brick and mortar stores, some products and services may still be more suitable for physical stores, especially those that customers want to experience in person before purchasing.